The Freight Brooker Review
The Freight Broker Profits Review:
Freight Broker Profits is an online program that serves as a bridge between products to transport with the carrier having the capacity to carry the freight. This helps shippers in moving freight from one point to another by finding a carrier who can potentially haul the freight and considerable charges compared to what a shipper intends to pay them. This explains the meaning of the term broker in this context. That means brokers usually earn something between $100 to $500 in every shipment but the shipper makes up to $5,175 in every shipment for simply finding a truck to haul freight!
So a freight broker acts as an intermediary between a shipper who has goods to transport and a carrier who has the capacity to move that freight. Freight brokers are sometimes referred to as load brokers, truck brokers, or transportation brokers and can earn a commission of between 10% and 35% profit per shipment. This means that brokers typically earn between $100 to $500 per shipments but Dennis Brown claims to have earned as much as $5,175 per shipment just for finding a truck to haul our customer's freight!
Freight Brokerage Market:
According to a report by Cision PR Newswire, the global freight brokerage market is growing at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 4.19% during the period 2017-2021. The report says that the rising demand for freight transportation in many industries is increasing the demand for freight brokers. For example, in the construction industry, freight transportation is a vital part of it because most projects are not handled on-site. In addition the infrastructure, real estate, and the energy industries require construction equipment and therefore fueling the demand for freight brokers. For this reason, in the construction equipment industry, it is estimated that more than 45% of the overall revenue is generated from heavy wheel loaders.
In Europe, the situation is the same. A report by Markets and Markets shows that the logistics market in Europe is growing a CAGR (compound annual growth rate)of 3.00% during the period 2017-2021.
Also, research by Transparency Market Research shows that the global market for digital freight brokerage was worth US$144.5 million in 2016. It is forecast to be worth US$10,964.3 million by 2025, a staggering increase of 61.7% a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) between 2017 and 2025. The report shows that the key markets for digital freight brokerage are North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. However, North America still generates the more revenue and is expected to retain its dominant position in the market in the upcoming years as well. By 2025, the region is predicted to generate almost US$4.03 billion in revenue.
The Freight Broker Profits – Overview
- Name: Freight Broker Profits
- Owner: Dennis Brown
- Price: $98 for 6 months access
- Guarantee: 60 days full money-back guarantee
Who is the creator behind Freight Broker Profits:
Dennis Brown is the former CEO of Logistic Dynamics which is one of North America's fastest-growing logistic providers. He found this back in 2003 as a one-man operation without any industry experience and led the company to grow to over $80 million in sales in 2015 before selling his equity to pursue other ventures.
He is the founder of FreightBrokerBootCamp.com where he now devotes his time to training freight brokers. Following several requests in 2009 to train freight brokers and agents, he decided to develop and offer a very comprehensive but affordable online freight broker training program on.
Features of The Freight Broker Profits:
- Easy access: The training is online and all you need to access the course material is a computer with a good internet connection. This makes it convenient for you to log in from anywhere and learn at your own pace. There is no confusing downloads or special software required to access the course.
- Freight broker & freight agent training articles: Freight brokers and agents perform different roles, though they work closely together. A freight broker requires a license and is responsible for all the business aspects of the transactions and therefore, needs to be bonded. A freight agent does not need to be licensed or bonded because they work under a licensed broker. For this reason, the training is properly organised into their respective categories in order to make it easy for you to learn and follow in your own pace without being guided.
- Video enhanced tutorials: The program also comes with video tutorials that make it easier for you to learn, which help to maximize your training. In this way, the learning is accelerated by emphasizing the key points.
- Graphic workflow diagrams: Many people learn better through visual aids. These are included to facilitate your learning.
- Creative negotiating methods: You will learn and master some of the creative negotiation secrets and strategies that will make it easier for you to make more profits each day.
- Intuitive financial strategies: The intuitive financial strategies make it easier for you to start making profits quickly using other people's money. As in most cases when you are starting a business, you may not have a huge capital. However, these strategies reveal how you can utilize other peoples' money to make huge profits quickly.
- Jumpstart Expense and Decision Matrix: It includes Jumpstart Expense and Decision Matrix which provides a roadmap that removes any guesswork. This makes the startup process easier so that you can focus your attention on your business.
- Forms & agreements – These documents are instantly available for download from the members section in PDF and Microsoft Word format. So, you don't need to think about how you are going to get these forms and the expenses involved.
- Great for beginners and veterans. The training identifies concepts you need to understand and tips to help you become successful. The course is laid out progressively so that it is easy to understand and can be put to use immediately. This makes the course material suitable to anybody irrespective of your knowledge or experience.
Pros and Cons:
- The program is suitable for anybody, irrespective of the level of your knowledge of the business
- The program is properly organised in a manner that is easy to understand and use.
- You get inside knowledge, secrets, and strategies from someone who has made his mark in the industry. This is an exclusive information you can’t find anywhere else.
- It is an opportunity for you to become your own boss
- It’s not expensive and it does not take long to become established as a freight broker.
- You only need minimal capital for startup bearing in my the success that will follow if you do well.
- The 60-day money-back guarantee means that the programme is offered at no risk to you.
- There is no 100% guarantee that it will work for you. Other circumstances may be out of your control.
- You will be required to implement all the things taught for it to work.
- The training is provided online only and this limits access to others who for some reasons cannot access the internet.
- It appears so easy and this raises doubts on whether it actually works.
Freight Broker Profits is an online program which serves as a bridge between with products to transport with the carrier having the capacity to carry the freight. The author is a very successful person who has been in the field for so long. It is reasonably priced and designed in a simple way that anyone can benefit from it. There are so many positive reviews from individuals who have benefited from it in different parts of the world. In respect of a return policy, the 60-day full money back guarantee is really generous and this shows the faith the owner places in the system. Concerning support, there is a dedicated support team for this program. The final test is to look at the personality and reputation of the person behind the program. The Freight Brokerage Profits is a proven system created by Dennis Brown who is well known in the industry.